Entrez ci-dessous votre adresse email pour recevoir la newsletter de Navigaia.com
Navigaia's aim is to help its public explore their dream destination and plan their trip so that this dream indeed becomes a reality. To achieve this:
· Additionally, if they so wish, they can show their own videos via Navigaia.Navigaia provides quality videos and advice on the places and activities at the destination. Visitors to our site can leave their own comments on the videos viewed and on the famous and less well-known places they've discovered on their travels. Additionally, if they so wish, they can show their own videos via Navigaia.
· Thanks to our large selection of maps, search engines and the suggestions of Navigaia and fellow travellers, our public can identify the sights and activities which interest them and can organise them in their own "Travel Planner".
· The videos we show come from a wide range of sources and have been viewed and selected by our team. We ensure that the location itself is given centre stage -rather than the clowning family dog, however adorable it may be.
Some of these videos have an audio commentary, which really bring the tour to life. These are in fact true video guides identifiable by an icon. Navigaia has produced its own range of video guides, which are discovery tours of the various districts of a town or its major sights. Although these videos guides can be up to one hour long, they are divided into short chapters lasting a few minutes each. They're dedicated to one of the places visited, a particular theme or a notable individual. Of course, you're at liberty to pass over a chapter if it is of little interest to you.
Navigaia is part of the tourism group Navigaia (60 rue La Boétie 75008 Paris, France, Société Anonyme (limited company) with capital of 83 940 Euros) which aims to make the most of each traveller's visit to their destination. PocketVox and Intermèdes are companies within the group.
· Navigaia is an activity of the company Pocketvox (www.pocketvox.com). Pocketvox itself is the principal producer of downloadable MP3 audio walks and tours. These audio guides can be downloaded onto an MP3 player or mobile phone enabling you to get the most out of the principal districts, sites, monuments and museums of a city. The videos guides produced by Navigaia are based on the itineraries of these audio guides. Pocketvox (R.C.S. PARIS B 490 601 887) is a "Société Anonyme" (limited company) located at 60 rue La Boétie 75008 Paris, France
· PocketVox relies on the expertise developed by Intermèdes Le Loisir Culturel. (www.intermedes.com). Founded 12 years ago, Intermèdes is a French tour operator specialising in the creation and marketing of cultural trips for small groups accompanied by lecturers, historians and art historians. Intermèdes also organise tailor-made cultural trips for individuals.
· The Navigaia group has over 45 permanent members of staff and more than 100 lecturers who are experts in their various destinations. Together they work to make your trip a true success.
For any questions regarding the company and its partnerships, you can contact our marketing team at firstname.lastname@example.org